Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a global, research-driven business dedicated to developing and marketing innovative products in five fields: reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics.
[For more information on our product portfolio please go to www.ferring.com]
• Global headquarters based in Switzerland;
We have owned-operations in 60+ countries and employ around 6,000 people globally. Our treatments are marketed in 110 countries.
• A global manufacturing presence;
We have manufacturing facilities in eleven countries, including several European countries as well as US, Argentina, Israel, India and China.
We believe in the power of research
• Ferring is a leader in peptide and hormonal medicinal research.
• We have our own R&D facilities in ten countries, and are investing in a new, state-of-the-art development centre in Copenhagen, currently being built.
• We work in partnership with some of the world’s leading scientific institutions, including the Salk Institute (US), Louis Pasteur Institute, (France), The Karolinska Institute (Sweden) and The Chinese Academy of Science.
• 16% of our revenues go directly back into R&D, which in turn drives innovation.
• We have a robust pipeline and launched, across Europe, a new product (NOCDURNA) to address the unmet need in nocturia (nightly voiding). We also gained approval in Europe for a new personalised treatment to address infertility (REKOVELLE).
A strategy for growth
Ferring has maintained above industry average annual growth over the last two decades. In order to sustain this growth we will:
• Build and complement our existing portfolio, and improve our current products through post-market research and development delivery systems to better meet our patient needs;
• Make our products available to patients in more geographies – in particular in the Americas and in Asia.